March 12, 2014

Delima Rizky : "I want to be able to feel that kind of moment of happiness in JKT48, forever."

On her G+ post last March 10, 2014, Delima Rizky reveal her wish and dream, that is to be able to come back to the elite rows of JKT48's members; which we call as "Senbatsu "Members. Here is the original post of her G+ :
"Niightt... I want to tell a short story, may I?
[RIVER] is the single in which I became a senbatsu member of JKT48 for the first time. It felt so wonderful when I was able to participate in that song. Moreover, [RIVER] is the song that I wanted the most since long time ago (lol)... I want to be able to feel that kind of moment of happiness in JKT48, forever.
I swear, I will work harder, to give my best to JKT48. Because this is the place for me to study, a place for me to be able to meet my friends that I already accepted as my family. ({})
Everyonee~ Please support me, vote me in this 6th single, okaaay ❤
Effort will not betray you, for sure. And if you don't try it first, we will not know the result. Never give up !!"



Link for her promotional video of JKT48's sousenkyo senbatsu can be seen here.

Well then... Delimars~!! Do all of you already prepare yourself to fight for Delima's dream with all of your might and strength??

Only praying is not enough. We have to obtain power to be able to realize that dream. And the name of that power is 'vote tickets' . Sousenkyo Senbatsu / Senbatsu Election is the real answer for us in order to be able to change her destiny !


______________________________________
Mau tahu sejarah AKB48 dan biografi Takamina secara lengkap dalam bahasa Indonesia?? Sekarang anda bisa membelinya dengan mengunjungi di website ini dan di fanpage iniFans yang baik adalah fans yang tidak melupakan sejarah idolanya~ ^w^

Mau beli swag 48fams official dan unofficial yang MURAH ?? Hanya di SWAG48SHOP tempatnya kamu bisa mendapatkannya ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment